MCCA New Office

Mill Creek Community Association
15524 Country Club Drive
Mill Creek, WA 98012
(425) 316-3344 
Fax: (425) 357-9737

Executive Administrator:
Mary Ann Heine

Assistant Executive Administrator:
Hilary Bublitz

Administrative Assistant:
Joan N. Sweeney

MCCA Office is located at
15524 Country Club Drive.
Turn off Village Green Drive onto Country Club Drive and take the second left into the parking lot on the left. The office is open 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.


Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have a question for us? Just ask!

Q, I am planning to re-roof my house using an MCCA approved material, and my contractor has obtained a permit from the City of Mill Creek. Am I required to obtain MCCA approval as well?

A. Yes!

Q. What happens if I do not get an MCCA permit?

A. MCCA could put a stop work order on your project that might significantly delay your contractor and the project. If the project is completed without a permit, you would be required to submit the application after-the-fact and correct any deficiencies, including removing any unapproved materials and/or work. Failure to correct the deficiencies could result in a fine and a lien being placed on your house.

Q. Do I need an MCCA permit to repaint my house if it will be the same color?

A. Yes. You may, however, perform maintenance painting on a portion your house using the same color(s) without submitting an application.

Q. Do I need MCCA approval to trim a tree in my yard?

A. You may perform minor trimming on any trees on your property without a permit. You must submit an application for any trimming that will affect the appearance of your tree(s).

Q. What happens if I cut a tree on my property without MCCA approval?

A. You could be fined $1,000, in addition to being required to replace the tree.

Q. I am replacing my deck because it is rotten. Do I need a MCCA permit?

A. Yes. Replacing a deck, fence, or other outside structure requires MCCA approval. Minor maintenance on an existing exterior structure does not.

Q. I want to remove a rhododendron in my yard that has grown too big. Do I need a MCCA approval?

A. No, removing and/or replacing a shrub does not require MCCA approval. Significant changes that affect the overall appearance of your landscaping does require submitting an ACC application, and ACC approval.

Q. Can I landscape into the common area if I’m willing to maintain it?

A. No, but you may apply for MCCA approval. The Board of Directors must approve any changes to MCCA common properties.

Q. Can I install a play structure in my yard for my kids?

A. You must submit an ACC application. Approval will depend upon the location, visibility from your neighbors’ property visibility from the street, noise potential, etc.

Q. Can I make changes to my project once I obtain MCCA approval?

A. You are required to obtain approval for any changes to your approved project. These would include changing the size, location of your structure, or the appearance of your structure. Failure to do so could result in costly modifications later.

Q. What if I want to use a material not on the MCCA approved list?

A. You may apply for approval to use a new material not currently approved by MCCA. You will most likely be required to submit samples with the application. Approval may take significantly longer if the Architectural Control Committee needs to look at installations in other areas the material has been used.


Mail theft within MCCA has risen sharply since 2000!

The standard mailboxes are provided by MCCA at no cost to the residents in those divisions still using individual mailboxes. The locking mailbox is available for purchase through MCCA by any MCCA resident desiring one. It’s U.S. Postal Service approved, is constructed of heavy-duty metal, and has a larger, locked incoming mail compartment. The owner is given the only two keys to the locking mailbox when it’s installed (USPS will not have a key). Outgoing mail can be placed in an unlocked portion of the mailbox, but it’s not recommended.

Real Estate Sign Covenants

If you are selling a home within the MCCA, please take a look at our Real Estate Sign Covenants.